Seward Harbor 360 Hotel
We also own Harbor 360 Hotel, Seward’s premier waterfront hotel located directly on the Small Boat Harbor. Please call us or visit the Harbor 360 Hotel website for more information about this property. Harbor 360 Hotel is open year-round and features free breakfast, an indoor pool & hot tub, and on-site check-in and boarding for Major Marine Tours cruises.
- Waterfront views
- Indoor pool & hot tub
- Free breakfast with a variety of hot and cold items
- On-site guest washer and dryer
- Guest luggage storage
- On-site check-in and boarding for Major Marine Tours cruises
- Open year-round
Guest Room Amenities
- Double Queen, Single King, or Deluxe King Harbor Balcony Room
- Choice of standard or harbor view room
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Coffee maker and mini fridge
- All rooms are non-smoking
Harbor 360 Hotel Photo Gallery
How do I choose?
With two beautiful Seward hotels to choose from, it may seem hard to decide whether to stay at the Gateway Hotel or the Harbor 360 Hotel. Below are the similarities and differences between the two properties. Our friendly customer service agents are also more than happy to talk with you about the differences between the two hotels and help you decide which is the ideal location for you.
Amenities Offered at Both Hotels
- Complimentary breakfast featuring a variety of hot and cold items
- Package options with Major Marine Tours glacier & wildlife cruises
- Convenient location in the Seward Boat Harbor area
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Guest washer and dryer
- Luggage storage
- Shuttle service to the Alaska Railroad Depot, Cruise Ship Terminal, and Major Marine Tours check-in offices
- Free parking
- Locally-owned and operated, and committed to environmental responsibility
Differences Between the Hotels
HARBOR 360 HOTEL
Open seasonally, mid-May through mid-September
Waterfront property featuring stunning views of the Small Boat Harbor
Located one block from the Small Boat Harbor with views of the mountains
On-site check-in and boarding for Major Marine Tours cruises
Close walking distance to Major Marine Tours check-in offices, with free shuttle available
In the heart of the Small Boat Harbor area and closer to Alaska Railroad Depot and Cruise Ship Terminal
On the south end of the Small Boat Harbor and closer to the Kenai Fjords National Park Visitor Center, waterfront walking path, downtown Seward, and the Alaska SeaLife Center
More room types, with premium options like the Deluxe King Harbor Balcony Room overlooking the harbor. Some pet-friendly rooms available.
Less room types, with more budget-friendly options. Two Bedroom Suites available.
Special features: indoor pool & hot tub, gift shop.
Special features: brand-new hotel, outside deck space, viewing platform over nearby salmon stream, and artwork depicting Kenai Fjords National Park